Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Stuck Hand

Our little angel has a curiosity that overrides her common sense. About once a month she puts her hand into one of her toys and gets it stuck. I think she believes she will one day conquer this foe and be able to pull the hand in and out with ease. I have included a few photos of this. (For legal reasons I must state that this was a re-enactment and no babies were harmed in the making of the pics).

She has also taken to movies with a musical format. She is now watching the Les Mis concert video and dancing to the music. Tenacious D's Pick of Destiny really got her interested. If they ever make a PG version of the film I will have to add it to her library of DVDs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't like seeing my niece so upset, especially because of a toy I bought her. :(

Janice said...

OH...don't be sad. If anything, she loves the toy too much. It is one of her very favorites!

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.