A lot happened this week. Peter and I went brewing at Diamond Knot, while Anais spent an entire day with Peter's mom and dad. I'll do a blog about the brewing process with photos later after getting all the pics in order. We went to library group, did a 10K Volksmarch at Renton River days, and had a visit from Wilder and Molly. Anais really liked Wilder and cried waving bye bye after they left.
Anais received an entire bag of dress up clothes from my mom and she has been wearing a selection around the house. I have included photos of two such outfits. I also posted two shots of our little darling sucking on the vacuum hose. I do not encourage her to do this, but I found it quite funny even as I was telling her "NO."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment