The computer\camera cord has been unpacked and I'm ready to get the blog going again. These photos are of little witch Anais and her friend Wilder. We met for Pumpkinfest in Seattle for a Pumpkin beer festival at the Elysian. It was a lovely time and we hope Wilder is feeling much better now.
On Wednesday, we are going to trick or treat at the Mall. I do hope the baby likes Trick or Treating. The more she likes it...the more candy for her parents! Enjoy the pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys should get a flickr account so they'll let you post larger versions of the pictures...
Blogger lets you put the large version of the picture inside a post, you just have to do it in the post as opposed to putting it in a little window on the blog. Also, if you have a google account, then every picture you upload goes into a single Picasa photo album, large size...
(Go see my - WILDER's - blog for examples)
I meant to say every picture you post on your blog goes into a Picasa web album... -M
Post a Comment