For the one or two people still interested I bring you the story of Peter's spider. Yesterday a pesky fly was buzzing about the living room. Kind Peter tried to catch it with a glass, but accidentally killed the creature in the process. As he was carefully picking up the tiny corpse, he saw a spider on a little web outside the window. This is a nice spider that stays out of the way and keeps little bugs out of our herb garden, we'll call him Wally. Peter flicked the dead fly onto Wally's web and came back inside. After half an hour the spider was on the fly beginning his feast. When we woke this morning, Wally had created an entirely new web that showed of the fly in a very fashionable way. Peter made that the happiest spider in the world.
In other news, I found out today that I won a Village Green door prize for attending Applefest 2007. I will be picking up my apple basket tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment